When it comes to diving, the Maldives is in a class of its own, but the best dive spots do not have to cost a fortune. Staying at guesthouses on local islands allows guests to dive the same sites for less, while experiencing more of the local life of the Maldives, adding a new dimension to their holiday.
Dive Worldwide have teamed up with Secret Paradise Maldivesto offer an island hopping dive adventure that combines great diving with the opportunity for cultural experiences. Dive Worldwide has been offering dive holidays since 2001. Their vision has always been to offer new and exciting destinations and dive holidays that are not readily available to the UK diver. The brand new Maldives Island Hopping Adventure is a great example of this.
The adventure begins on Maafushi in South Male Atoll. A local island with a thriving community now focussed on tourism. It features a tourist beach, cafés and restaurants. Here guests will dive in the morning, relax in the afternoon and have the opportunity to meet the locals in the evenings, experiencing the Maldivian way of life. Mid week the island hopping journey continues by ferry a little further south to Guraidhoo. Guraidhoo is a typical small local island with a 2,300 strong fishing community and is renowned for boat building and its souvenir shops. From here divers will be able to experience popular diving sites in marine protected areas.
Diving in the Maldives is a unique experience not only for experienced divers but also for beginners. Once you have discovered the underwater world here, it will be difficult to find others of its kind. The water is azure blue, warm, and the varieties of dive spots are stunning. You can enjoy drift dives, discover wrecks, caves, overhangs, and beautiful reefs. Renowned for the abundance of big aquatic animals such as Whale Sharks and Manta Rays together with the diversity of corals, sharks and fish of all sizes the Maldives sets itself apart from other worldwide dive locations. Underwater highlights from these local islands include thrilling drift dives, soft corals, caves, turtles, wrasse, grouper, sharks and eagle rays.
With prices starting from GBP1725 including international flights from the UK this is just another great reason to dive into the waters of the Indian Ocean!
- HuffPost cites Ithaa Undersea Restaurant of Conrad Maldives Rangali and Sea at Anantara Kihavah Villas
- GreyIndecision reviews Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Batuta Maldives Surf View Guesthouse
- Reality Star Tiffany Watson Holidays in Maldives
- Honeymoon Time: Ishaan and Urmi to fly to Maldives in Doli Armaanon Ki
- Maldives - The Exotic Honeymoon Destinations
- W Retreat & Spa Maldives SIA Holidays Special Offer
- Maldives resort makes THE LIST for travel and tourism excellence
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa 4D3N Special Offer
- Maldives is the hot celebrity getaway
Maldives Holiday Tour. Powered by Blogger.